Friday, February 27, 2004

She is the most beautiful person I have ever known.

I look into her eyes and that is the only thing that I can think off. She is the most beautiful person I have ever known. I look into her eyes and I see love. I see faith and affection. I see a heart of gold, a mind so pure as the clouds in the sky. A person who cares not about herself but all around her. A person who is always ready to help others. A person who gives and only gives.

Her voice is like music to me, melodious as no music I have heard before. Her words are so simple, as uncomplicated with any traits of selfishness, so surreal. Her touch is so soothing that it can heal any wound however mortal or any heart however crushed.

I always feel that I am not worthy of her. I am not good enough for someone so angelic, so divine. But I can try. I can try to make and keep her happy, as happy as no one else in this world is. I love her. She is the most beautiful person I have ever known.

No comments: