Tuesday, May 11, 2004

No, I do not belong to the league of unfortunate bloggers, who, poor souls, lost all their old comments, when they enabled the new commenting system that blogger has introduced. Yes, I have also enabled the blogger commenting system. No, I have not yet been able to format the new comments page properly, so please bear with me as I try to enhance the visual appeal of my comments page.

As for my old comments, let me draw your attention to those two tiny dots, fool-stops if you will, after '::: posted by Somshubhra at

5 comments:

Ashish said...

fool stops?? surely you mean full. period. :-)

Anonymous said...

ehhehe i know everybody was sayin they got an account in gmail.....and so have i!!

Candy ( i know ur gonna ask me why the anonymous thing ;))

Somshubhra said...

Yep, Ashish....where the fools stop, basically!!

Uh-huh Candy....why the anonymous thing?

AAA said...

I've kept both commenting systems at my Blogspot blog.. keeps everyone happy :D

Somshubhra said...

Everyone, Khushee? Blogger and Haloscan? Or all visitors?
Actually, I have also retained old commenting system, have just changed the text.