Thursday, June 19, 2003

YESTERDAY!!!


Quote of the day:

Will find that out in 1 milli second....that takes about half an hour. - Sumeet.

PJ of the day:

How can you wear swimming trunks? They are swimming! - Again Sumeet, the birthday boy.

Excerpt of the day:

"Then I decided that there were two or three volumes on subjects like public health and biochemistry that a rising surgeon could do without. Later I unashamedly took the lot, one after the other, to the second-hand medical bookshop in Gower Street, saying at every meal a grace to its provider. Whitby and Britton's Disorders of the Blood gave only bacon and eggs and coffee in a teashop; but Price's Text-book of the Practice of Medicine was much more nutritous, and ran to tomato soup, steak and chips, a pint of beer, and apple tart. I saved up Gray's Anatomy for my birthday, and when I at last carried The Encyclopaedia of Surgical Practice downstairs I booked a table at Scott's. - Richard Gordon, DOCTOR at large.

Lessons learnt (a few days back):

The burnt child fears the Engine Exhaust Pipe!

No comments: